|Puppies are always a wonderful addition to our lives, they are all special, whether they’re a designer breed or purebred
- DBR BreederPages - The buyers choice of the breeder is just as important as what breed of puppy they decide on. The
Designer Breed Registry believes that breeding, with creating a new breed in mind, is best accomplished by responsible
breeders who undertake that responsibly seriously. Breeders listed on BreederPages only consider the sire and dam/ that
are healthy and have good temperament. When you search the DBR BreederPages there is a greater certainty of dealing
with a reputable breeder.
- DBR BreederPages there is a greater certainty of dealing with a reputable breeder.
- The breeder can also assure you, the buyer, of what to expect of the breed.
- DBR BreederPages breeders will have a record of nutrition, socialization, a *health record with age appropriate
inoculations and worming and most importantly care starting day one from our thoughtful and very ethical breeders.
- Parents are registered with the DBR and in most cases the sire and or dam are also registered with a DBR recognized
registry, thus you can order a Certified DBR Pedigree.
- Responsible breeders work hard instilling the desired characteristics of the new breed and producing healthy, well-
socialized puppies. Responsible breeders are expected to give careful consideration to health issues, temperament, and
genetic heritage, as well as to the individual care and placement of puppies in responsible homes.